This whitepaper will provide districts and schools with:
- An understanding of how to successfully implement video streaming and other digital resources in the digital classroom.
- Valuable insight on the financial, operational, technical and pedagogical barriers to overcome in implementing video streaming and digital resource strategies.
It encapsulates a wide range of information gleaned from eighteen months of actual district, school and vendor realities as they introduced digital products to classrooms. With so much information to share, the report is structured to present information meaningful to your particular reality so you can:
- Share this site with others in your organization so they can build their own report.
- Talk with your team about what they learnt.
- Plan a team approach and strategy for implementing digital resources.
- Come back to this site as you progress through your plan to learn more and check your progress.
Create your own whitepaper by indicating your role, level of use and implementation strategy below. The left hand menu content remains the same for all readers while the whitepaper content reflects your choices.